Specialisterne Ireland – Proposed Data Protection Website Document
Specialisterne Ireland is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we will collect, use and disclose information.
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
What information is collected?
We may collect personal information and/or sensitive personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you submit to us an email, application form, CV or psychological report.
Information collected may be used to:
- Respond to your request for information
- Provide you with details of upcoming opportunities
- Process your donation pledges
- Keep a record of your contact details
- Contact you with current and future information about our work, events, campaigns and activities, or any other features of Specialisterne Ireland described on the website
Any use of collected information will be in accordance with the data protection principles of good practice. This means that it will be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
- Processed in line with data subjects’ rights
- Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection
Specialisterne Ireland may need to share your information with our:
- Potential employers
How secure is the information collected?
The security of information collected by Specialisterne Ireland is of upmost importance to us. We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protection personal information, sensitive information and any other information collected by us. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that any information we hold is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.