Data Protection Policy
At Specialisterne Ireland we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we collect, use, store and disclose information.
Information we collect
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
Information may be used to
- Respond to your request for information
- Provide you with details of upcoming opportunities
- Process your donation pledges
- Keep a record of your contact details
- Contact you with current and future information about our work, events, campaigns and activities, or any other features of Specialisterne Ireland described on the website
We adhere to data protection regulations
This means that the use of any information collected will be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
- Processed in line with data subjects’ rights
- Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection
Sharing of information
We may need to share your information with our:
- Potential employers
The security of information collected by Specialisterne Ireland is of upmost importance to us.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protection personal information, sensitive information and any other information collected by us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that any information we hold is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.