• Take regular breaks as you would on-site in their entirety, don’t cut them short. Breaks serve an important function in improving concentration and focus, and allow us to stand and stretch when spending time working at a desk.
• Spend lunchtime doing something immersive, for e.g. do some jobs around the house or cook dinner etc rather than putting the TV on, as it helps to keep the brain in focus.
Reach out for support:
• Don’t’ be afraid to increase the frequency of check-ins with your managers and Specialisterne staff should you have any questions/ need support, so that you don’t feel isolated and can remain productive
• Outside of working hours keep in touch with friends/colleagues on non-work-related topics so as not to feel isolated.
Don’t burn yourself out:
• While it is really important that you are strict with yourself and stick to your schedule, don’t over-do it as burn out often happens when people forget to finish work and end up working extra hours.
• If possible, get some fresh air e.g. in the garden or go for a short walk outside of working hours